A Spotter Loan can be a short term loan
At Spotter we specialise in short term loans with repayment periods between 3 months and 12 months. The loans we specialise in are loans up to $2000. These loans are also known as pay-day loans or small amount credit contracts (SACCs).
You can apply for the loan and it usually takes our team an hour to assess your application during normal business hours once we have all the necessary information. Our service offers:
Flexible repayment arrangements, you can choose 3 months, 6 months or 12 months (the most common is 6 months); and
A simple application process; and
Early repayment of loans without penalty; and
Loans are unsecured.
In the majority of cases you will not need to print and scan/fax us back any documents, everything can be done electronically online using your smart phone or computer.
Can I get a short-term loan without credit defaults?
Although we will look at your credit record in the majority of cases, a poor credit rating with outstanding defaults may not count against you. We understand that those seeking short term loans might be credit impaired and we will evaluate each case on its merits.
Apply to borrow up to $5000 now!Apply Now
Find out what our customers are saying
Here's what a loan might look like
Here's what a small loan might look like...
You're after a loan for $1,000 for medical or dental bills. Your are looking to repay the loan back after 6 months and are happy to make fortnightly payments.
Here's what a medium loan might look like...
You're after a loan for car repairs for $2,500 and are looking to make payments back on a weekly basis over 2 years.
Small Loan Example
- $110.77=Per Fortnight
- $1,440.00Total Payments
Medium Loan Example
- $43.19=Per Week
- $4,490.88Total Payments
In the above example You'll pay:
- Loan Amount Financed:$1,000
- Establishment Fee:$200(set by NCCP at 20% of the loan amount)
- Monthly Permitted Fee:$40per month charged on the anniversary of the loan
- Amount of Credit of the Loan:$1,240
- Total Amount of Interest Payable:NIL
- Direct Debit Fees:$25.74($0.99 per transaction)
- Total amount of repayments:$1,440.00
- Nominal Percentage Rate (Interest) per annum:0% as defined by NCCP
- Comparison Rate: 160.0571% as defined by NCCP
In the above example You'll pay:
- Loan Amount Financed:$2,500
- Establishment fee:$400(Set by NCCP)
- Amount of Credit of the Loan:$2,900
- Total Amount of Interest Payable:1,590.86
- Repayments:103 x $43.19 + $42.31(a final payment)
- Total amount of repayments:$4,490.88
- Nominal Percentage Rate (Interest) per annum:48% as defined by NCCP
- Comparison Rate: 65.5138% as defined by NCCP
WARNING: This comparison rate is accurate and applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
See our full Fee Statement for fee details.
"These examples are provided for illustrative purposes only. They do not represent an offer from Rate Detective Pty Ltd. A Spotter Loan is subject to the completion of an application, which is subject to responsible lending checks that take your personal needs and financial circumstances into account."
Minimum repayment term 90 days, maximum repayment term 12 months.